Brief, quick-check report providing the following
information from public records research, on Panamanian
and foreign companies registered in Panama:
- 1. Name of the corporation.
- 2. Panamanian taxpayer number (known as RUC in
- 3. Address, phones, fax numbers recorded in
- 4. Incorporation data: public deed number, date,
notary public number.
- 5. Status: in good standing or dissolved, with
registration dates. If dissolved,
public deed of dissolution, date, notary public
- 6. Subscribers' names and ID numbers.
- 7. Number, names of actual directors and officers,
with any addresses microfilmed or scanned at the
Public Registry Office in Panama City.
- 8. Proxies appointed or powers of attorney granted,
- 9. Resident Agent (Panamanian lawyer or law firm),
including street, mailing addresses, phone, fax
numbers, email, URL addresses, if any.
- 10. Brief details of the last (document) public deed registered.
Optional Services: PRINT-OUT PAGES
Brief information on company as recorded and retrieved, printed in Spanish, with an attached plain English translation.
- 1. Microjacket or Folio Number.
- 2. Name of the corporation.
- 3. Details of Public Deed of Incorporation (Charter).
- 4. Resident Agent (just the name).
- 5. Microfilm or scanning Data.
- 6. Capital.
- 7. Legal Representative.
- 8. Directors, Officers, Subscribers (just the names).
- 9. Right to sign (if registered).
- 10. Details of Power of Attorney (just the name, if registered).
Just fill out the On-Line Request Form below and press the "Send Request" button at
the bottom of the page. Price quotes will be emailed to
you with no
obligation, as soon as the
names submitted are checked-out.
Thank you for visiting our website. Your inquiries